INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
LOOK BELOW TO SEE IF A POSITION AVAILABLE SUITS YOU AND SUBMIT YOUR CV.
RELOCATION CONSULTANTS: ABU DHABI
Intouch Relocations is the Middle East and Africa's leading independent destination service provider for pure relocation services. That means we help people who are being transferred from around the world with all the soft issues in their new city. If you're an expatriate, we provide the kind of service you wish you had when you moved!
We are operational in 28 cities in the Middle East and Africa and have a team of over 150 relocation consultants. Our list of cities is growing all the time and because of that we are always looking for consultants.
What do Relocation Consultants do?
They help incoming Corporate Executives and their families settle into a new city or country. They put a friendly face on a foreign place. This could include home-search, school search assistance, orientation and settling-in: getting newcomers wired-into the location with the least disruption.
Relocation Consultants must be personable and resourceful. Good communication and people skills are also important. You must have a good knowledge of your city. International experience is helpful and strong English skills, oral and written, are needed. Full training is provided.
If you are an expatriate who is living overseas, your experience may be invaluable to us. Work is part-time and paid at a good hourly rate.
If you are interested in being considered as a relocation consultant, and if you feel this is the right role for you, write to us with your résumé (CV) stating where you are based and providing your full contact details.
Interested parties please forward CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RELOCATION CONSULTANTS: SOUTH AFRICA
If a career in the relocation industry with flexible working hours and an opportunity to meet and assist families moving to Johannesburg, South Africa would interest you, this could be an ideal opportunity to become part of the fascinating world of global mobility.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Local area experts – people who know Johannesburg well including: residential areas, geographic layout, things to do, culture and nuances
- Empathy, sensitivity, positivity, curiosity and resourcefulness
- Good driving skills plus your own suitable 4 door car with air conditioning and central locking
- Tech savvy, willing to adopt tech platforms - like so many other industries, ours has gone digital!
- Your own high-speed internet at home, PC and mobile smart phone (iPad will be provided)
- The ability to build strong relationships
- Great communication skills (foreign languages a plus)
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- Rewarding, fulfilling work, as part of a tight knit, supportive team of wonderful people
- The opportunity to touch the lives of people from across the world during a time of transition, and to make a positive difference in their lives
- In house and field training
- Flexibility to accept work assignments or not – these are typically one, two / three day orientation tours, home finding and settling in programmes
- Well paid hourly or daily rates
Interested parties please forward CV to: email@example.com